A very interesting forward.  Anyone can repeat the experiment to determine, if indeed the only variable, was the water.  Subsequently, make up your own mind; is microwave energy safe to use with food we eat. 

Here is something to think about!!!!!!!!!

Below is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a secondary school in Sussex.
In it she took filtered water and divided it into two  parts.

The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and  the second part she heated to boiling in a  microwave.

Then after cooling she used the water to water two  identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled  water and the water boiled in a  microwave.
She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave.
As it  turned out, even she was amazed at the difference,  after the experiment which was repeated by her class  mates a number of times and had the same  result.

It has  been known for some years that the problem with  microwaved anything is not the radiation people used  to worry about, it’s how it corrupts the DNA in the  food so the body can not recognize  it.
  
Microwaves don’t work different ways on different substances.  Whatever you put into the microwave suffers the same  destructive process. Microwaves agitate the molecules  to move faster and faster. This movement causes  friction which denatures the original make-up of the  substance. It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals,  proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic  compounds, things that are not found in  nature.
  
So the  body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the  dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the  Mothers heating up milk in these ‘Safe’ appliances.  What about the nurse in Canada that  warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and  accidentally killed him when the blood went in dead.  But the makers say it’s safe. But proof is in the  pictures of living plants  dying!!!

FORENSIC  RESEARCH DOCUMENT
Prepared By: William P.  Kopp
A. R. E. C. Research  Operations
TO61-7R10/10-77F05
RELEASE PRIORITY:  CLASS I ROO1a

Ten  Reasons to dispose off  your Microwave  Oven
From the  conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German  scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore  the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on  this research, one can conclude this article with the  following:

1).  Continually eating food processed from a microwave  oven causes long term – permanent – brain damage by  ‘shorting out’ electrical impulses in the brain  [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain  tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize  [break down] the unknown by-products created in  microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone  production is shut down and/or altered by continually  eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of  microwaved food by-products are residual [long term,  permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals,  vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is  reduced or altered so that the human body gets little  or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered  compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The  minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free  radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7).  Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal  cancerous growths [tumours]. This may explain the  rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in UK and America .

8).  The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes  cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9).  Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune  system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood  serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food  causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional  instability, and a decrease of  intelligence.

Advertisements